Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2007

To Whom It May Concern

Craig F. Wilson, B.Sc. (Hons.), M.Sc.
92 Holwell, Lister Hospital Residences
Coreys Mill Lane
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4TY
U.K.
Tel: +44 (0)7772 012 547
E-mail: cfwilson10@hotmail.com
26th September 2007

To Whom It May Concern,
I attach my resume for your perusal and for
you to read through at your own convenience. This is to enquire into
possible Ph.D. positions and hope that you will consider my experience
in this field.

I have 3 3/4 years of postgraduate research experience in Organic
Chemistry, NMR and Molecular Modelling from the School of Chemistry,
University of St. Andrews, Fife, Scotland, U.K. and the Institute of
Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Szeged University, Hungary. I have an M.Sc. in
Biological and Medicinal Chemistry from the University of St. Andrews, Fife,
Scotland, U.K. and a B.Sc. (Hons.) in Chemistry and Business Studies from
the University of East Anglia, Norwich, U.K. I have 1 1/4 years of related
work experience in academia and industry; academic as a postdoctorate
research assistant for the School of Biological and Chemical Sciences,
Birkbeck College, University of London, London, U.K.; industrial as a
technical chemist in paints and polymers, aviation chemistry and waste
treatment research and development.

Projects I have been involved in have been:

Ph.D. studies
i) Aggregation in the Aminop henols by 2DNMR

Postdoctorate studies
ii) Improved Damage Assessment of Parchments (IDAP)
iii) Monitoring in Damaged Historical Tapestries (MODHT)
iv) Micro-Climate Monitoring In Cultural Heritage Preservation (MIMIC)

Ph.D. studies
v) A Study of Conformational Analysis and Molecular Dynamics by NMR
- NH-OH Hydrogen Bonding, Dynamics and Exchange
- Solution 2DNMR and Conformational Analysis of Narasin Alkali Metal
Salts

M.Sc. studies
vi) Solution 2DNMR and Conformational Analysis of Monensin-A Alkali Metal
Salts

I look to you for you thoughts and ideas to my suitability for the above
position. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Craig F. Wilson, B.Sc. (Hons.), M.Sc., MRSC