VACANCY for one NMR physicist or chemist at Invento Srl.
- POSITION: This is a fulltime, one-year initial position with the possibility
to be extended.
- THE SALARY offered is adequate and dependent on the experience and skills of
- LOCATION: Invento S.r.l. at Molecular Imaging Center of the University of
Turin – Italy
Invento is a new growing NMR research company focusing on the development of
novel analytical procedures for the characterization of complex matrix in the
field of Biomedicine Food and Material science.
Invento is partner in a large research project to develop new hyperpolarisation
methods and compounds to be applied in MRI. We are currently looking to recruit
one NMR physicist or chemist with strong NMR backgrounds and expertise to join
and work in our research group.
Strong problem solving mindset, awareness and willingness to work in a small
multidisciplinary team as well as the capability to work independently with
the minimum supervision is required for this position.
Research activities at INVENTO( www.invento-lab.com )are carried out in modern
laboratories based the new Molecular Imaging Centre of University of
Torino,( http://www.cim.unito.it/research.html ) with facilities for the
following Instruments & Equipments: High resolution NMR and solid state NMR
spectrometers, Fast Field Cycling NMR relaxometer, IR with Imaging, ICP-MS,
SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope), TEM (Transmission Electron Microscope),
UV-VIS Spectrometer, Mass Spectrometer, Analytical and preparative HPLC.
Main R&D activities will be carried out in strict collaboration with research
team of Prof. Aime ( email@example.com )
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or Physics
- a PhD in NMR Spectroscopy is welcome.
- Experience in the design of NMR sequences and new protocols and
methodologies for structure determination and analysis.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Capability to work under pressure, independently with minimal supervision to
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in applying for this role and feel you can be a candidate
please email your CV in PDF format to( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
When possible the candidate should arrange to have one letter of recommendation
to be sent along with curriculum vitae, and a list of publications.